OFFICE OF TRADE & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
The emergence of a truly global economy has created opportunities and reduced the barriers between domestic and international markets. Exporting has become a very valuable trade and is crucial for continued economic growth.
This page is designed to help people who are new to exporting, and, in particular, new to export controls, gain a basic understanding of what they need to do in order to comply with U.S. law.
- What is an HS/Schedule B number?
- Schedule B Search Engine
- What is a Letter of Credit?
- What is a pre-shipment inspection?
- Where can I find Tariff rates?
- What is an AES or Automated Export System?
- What is an Embargo?
- What are Incoterms?